A beautiful coloured fabric and gold foil blocked gift journal for your mother to capture and share her wonderful memories and stories of growing up.
Designed to make it easy for every mother to capture her life story and aspirations, each journal includes 60 thoughtful questions to inspire your mum to enjoy telling her story by describing the past, the present and thinking about the future.
With space for accompanying photos and memorabilia alongside her handwritten memories these classic, yet contemporary books, are covered in soft fabric making these tactile editions truly timeless keepsakes.
Finished with gold foil and gold ribbons they make fabulous gifts for any mother on her birthday, at Christmas, on Mother's Day or simply to show her you care
- Some questions found in the journal:
- What are your earliest memories?
- What do you remember about your holidays as a child?
- What was the first piece of music that you bought?
- Tell me about the jobs you have had . . .
- Tell me about the things that make you happy or laugh . . .
- Tell me something you think I won’t know about you . . .
Designed and published in the UK
120 pages of 120gsm uncoated, acid free paper
portrait 21.5cm x 15.3 cm