The Green Balm is an organic, multi-purpose healing balm, and some might say it’s a miracle!
Inside each Daily Cleansing Ritual you'll find a super-soft bamboo face cloth and a 50ml pot of The Green Balm.
The Green Balm combines MOA’s hero herb yarrow (Achillea millefolium), used for centuries to soothe, heal and repair, along with tea tree oil, nature’s powerful antiseptic.
This essential multi-tasking family product, is a vital part of any first-aid kit, ideal for taking on holiday or camping. Keep handy for any little crisis.
- Soothe dry, itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore!
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Remove make-up, use as a hot cloth cleansing balm
Hot cloth cleansing doesn't strip the skin of its natural oils, which can cause break outs; it balances and nourishes the skin
Give your skin a balancing deep cleanse, remove excess oils and impurities by following the simple step by step instructions below (also written on the product box).
Ideal for oily, acne skin as well as dry and sensitive skin types. The Green Balm is safe to use around the eyes and removes caked-on eye makeup, this simple daily skin treatment leaves the skin balanced and glowing... magic!
Bamboo fibre is naturally anti-bacterial and apart from being luxuriously soft it’s also one of the most eco materials on the planet. Wash and reuse your cloth for sustainable cleansing
HOW TO USE
Ideal for oily, acne skin as well as dry and sensitive skin types, use to remove makeup, grime and impurities with this simple step by step daily ritual.
Take some of The Green Balm and melt it between the fingertips to create an oil.
Smear the oil over your eye makeup, smudging it away from the eyes.
Massage your face with a little more balm to encourage better circulation and to help tone the facial muscles.
Dip your face cloth in hot water (not too hot), wring it out and press to your face, steaming away the oil and impurities, whilst sealing in the essential oil goodness.
Finish by dipping your cloth in cold water, and press the super-soft side to your face; to tone and close the pores.
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene.
*certified organic **occurs naturally in tea tree oil.
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- No petrochemicals, SLS or artificial preservatives
- Vegetarian and cruelty free