The 12-Month Weekly Pocket Notebook Diary/Planner makes space for planning and note-taking side by side.
Every two-page spread gives you the days of the week on the left, opposite a lined page for notes, to-dos and random ideas on the right.
Beginning in January and running to the end of December 2021, this balanced layout gives you the whole week at a glance, while also offering the space and freedom of a notebook.
The opening pages of the 12-Month Weekly Notebook Diary/Planner feature an ‘In case of loss’ notice to personalize with contact details and a prize, along with a Personal Data section to fill out with any key info you might need on the move. Yearly and monthly snapshot pages provide a broad overview of 2021, followed by useful information for travel planning – from international time zones to dialling codes and a map to log your journeys.
An orange elastic closure across the front cover holds everything together, allowing you to tuck loose notes between the pages – as well as in the expandable pocket in the back. The matching bookmark ribbon takes you directly to the right week every time, while gently rounded corners protect your diary against bumps and knocks as you move between appointments.
- dated from January to December 2021
- rounded corners
- elastic closure
- ivory-coloured, 70 g/m², acid-free paper
- useful tools: planning, time zones, international measurements, dialling codes and flight duration
- worldwide holidays calendar available from moleskine.com/diary add ons
- colour-coordinated expandable inner pocket
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- matching ribbon bookmark
- reusable paper band B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°
Moleskine creates FSC®-certified products